Monday, September 15, 2008

Where to start?

I started making jewelry in 2004 when Peter's cousin started a jewelry making party company. I loved making jewelry, and loved the designs. I worked the "party" scene for three years and then had my baby Wade. For those of you who have done the "party" scene, it is difficult (once you have stopped) to get going again, and I just didn't have the same level of commitment as I once did with a new baby at home.

The party company eventually dissolved but was still selling jewelry. I checked on their site from time to time but felt like their style and designs had gone down hill. I still never got back into it..... until the other day.... I was getting some info from another blogger who was a beader! I asked her where to go for supplies and decided to drop in to one of the stores to check it out.

They didn't allow kids in the store, but I saw enough to get excited! They had row upon row of beautiful stones. Much like the quality of my old supplier (which was great) But these were unique and different and AMAZING STONES! I pulled out my old supply and started to go through inventory. I am ready to sell off the old (at an amazing liquidation discount) and bring in the NEW!

I will happily make special orders if you know what you want, and how you want it to look. I will also start displaying my new designs. These are the stones that just TICKLE ME. I get excited just thinking about them! I hope you enjoy! Check for pictures in the next day or two!

No comments: